Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2nd Letter!

Well we taught our "investigator" again this morning. I told Elder Thirot that we were going to commit Sister Concha to baptism and that's what we did. I don't know how I did it but I did. All in spanish, I somehow taught her all about baptism and Elder Thiriot and I bore our testimonies. We then asked her what she thought about our words and she said she thought they were good and true. I then committed her to baptism and we have a date set for Saturday at 8:00 am. We're the only companionship to have committed her to baptism so far so Elder Thiriot and I are feeling pretty excited. Guess what?! President Eyring's granddaughter, who went to Argentina, is our substitute teacher while our teacher is gone to a reunion. It's safe to say that things are going well here at the MTC and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

                                                                                  Love you all,
                                                                                              Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment