Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fun Facts

October 1st 2013


-I've officially had someone try to convert my to Catholicism 
-I still can't bowl very well, scored a 102 this afternoon
-Still stink a soccer (no surprise)
-Have a pet spider in our garage who we feed all the flies that come into our house to
-Have decided to read as many General Conference talks as possible before going to Argentina (almost done with 1971)
-Was the only one in our house to guess that I'd be staying in Smithfield for another transfer
-Panicked a little bit when I saw snow on the mountains (that coat works well by the way)
-I'm fed hamburgers almost every night by members
-Taught a lesson with Elder Trujillo to someone Elder Trujillo knows, using skype on our new iPads
-Facial hair is growing faster and faster
-I might also be at the priesthood session of conference as well

No comments:

Post a Comment